Terms & Policies
We will accommodate the reservations having in mind the patients preference of day, time and place. It is important for us to have a phone number and or mail to contact the patient in case anything was changed due to an extraordinary event. We are here to give the best service possible and will be ethical to resolve any issue.
- A booking is confirmed once we and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of $20 usd for each hour cancelled
- This cancellation fee may be waived at our discretion.
- The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation
- We have the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice
- We have the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill
- We have the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
- We commit to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
The client is expected to be ready to receive the treatment at least 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment. We want to give the best service to everyone and we like to work with punctuality and professionalism.
There would be a 10 minutes tolerance for the patient after the agreed time, after which the treatment will be shortened but charged at the same price
Any medical condition, pregnancy or health situation must be discussed with the therapist.
If we realize something might compromise the health of the patient or the health of the therapist, we reserve the right to stop the treatment at our discretion. Once we start the therapy, we are not responsible for any non talked condition that might arise.
- We reserve the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behavior
- Payment will be collected for the full treatment price, provided more than 10 minutes has been spent massaging the client
- If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s contact
- All invoices must be paid within 7 days of issue date
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties